Sunday, December 5, 2021

Magic and Midnight Mint Bars by Iona Morrison

 


Magic & Midnight Mint Bars by Iona Morrison has just the right amount of holiday spirit, friendship, romance, and hope. If you're in the mood for an inspirational story you won't be disappointed with this one. You can read my full review on Goodread.


Blurb 

Months after a bitter divorce, Sally Mansfield is spending Christmas with her best friends at the Blue Iris Inn. Fifty pounds thinner than the last time they were together, she is excited for her friends to see the change. She might still be wounded, her self-esteem at rock bottom, but Sally is determined to have a fun holiday with her friends.

Read it today!




Peek between the pages

A recent broken engagement brought Chad Bennett back to Blue Cove. Intrigued by Sally, he is interested in learning more, but she remains a closed book and truthfully so is he. Is it possible with the help of a little Christmas magic, a winsome sprite named Elida, some chocolate goodness, and friends, two lonely souls can find friendship and the possibility of a lot more over the holidays?

Snippet: “You may as well open your eyes, sweetie, and stop rubbing them because I’m not going anywhere soon. I’ve come in response to your request.” The light seemed to pulsate from the creature as she spoke.

“I didn’t ask you to come. I made no request.” Sally lifted the cover to her chin as she sat up.

“Humor me.” Her small foot tapped against the footboard as she hovered in the air. “Did I not hear you ask for a little magic for your life?” She looked directly at Sally. “That would be me. I’m your answer.”



More Christmas Cookie novellas to come, so be sure to stop back by!

No comments:

Post a Comment