I have been "Tagged" by DDS @ Book R3vi3ws !!!
Here are the tag rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. What is it about Books that you love the most? I love getting whisked away into new worlds and the escape from the everyday that they provide.
2. What got you started Blogging & Why? Friends got me started. It's a great way to discovered great books and new authors . Plus I’ve found valuable tips on just about everything.
3. What is your favourite Genre & Why? Paranormal. Throw a vampire, witch, fairy (I’m not picky) into the story and there is a very good chance I’ll read it. I like that anything’s possible in these books and enjoy seeing where the story will take the characters.
4. Which is your favourite Series that you keep going back to? The Grave series by Jeaniene Frost. I love to see what Cat and Bones will do next.
5. Which book would you like to see converted into a movie? My answer to this will be very similar to DDS’s. Movies just don’t capture the characters’ emotions and tend to miss important details that are in books. Not to mention it’s very disappointing when I have a specific image of a character in my mind and the actor or actress cast for the part is nothing like it. I’d rather reread the book than be disappointed by the movie.
6. If you could rewrite the ending of any book, which would you choose & why? As an author I really hate answering this question. I know how much work goes into a novel and my answer happens to be one of my favorite books. Because of this and because I have a lot of respect for the author I’m not going to give the title. The reason this book came to mind is because I felt the author ignored the rules of her world to set up a series. By breaking the rules I didn’t believe the characters would have made the choices they did in the last chapters of book one.
7. A book/series you love to hate... I’m still thinking about this one.
8. A book that made you cry... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow.
9. Do you donate your books or do you save them all? I’m 50/50. I’ve donated a lot of books over the years, but I keep my favorites.
10. One thing about Bloggers that is very common & continues to irritate you. This isn’t necessarily common, but I’m not a fan of bloggers who sign up for a hop that requires their participation and their participation stops at the sign up link.
1. What was the last book you read that you couldn’t put down?
2. What got you started Blogging & Why?
3. What is your favorite Genre & Why?
4. What series haven’t you started that you would like to dive into?
5. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? Least fave?
6. What are you reading now and what do you think about it?
7. If you could put yourself into any book, which would it be?
8. Name a book that made you cry.
9. Do you donate your books or do you save them all?
10. What is one tip you would give to a new book blogger?