Friday, September 9, 2022

Friends to the End, a Featured MG Book


Fall is coming, and I couldn't be more excited. The warm colors, rich smells, dip in weather, taffy apples, pumpkin pie, Halloween... it's my favorite season. And what better way to kick off the spooky season than with a ghost story?

In my house, we have a stack of movies we save for this time of year. Some of my favorites include The Littlest Vampire, Hocus Pocus, Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein, Practical Magic (okay, I watch this one any time of year and in October), Dracula Untold, there are more! If it's mildly spooky (I'm a wimp), has a fall theme, or something supernatural, I'm watching it. Do you have any movies you save for fall

Enough of my rambling. My MG action/adventure, FRIENDS TO THE END, is one of the featured books in N.N. Light's Book Heaven's Middle Grade & Young Adult Bookish Event. It's a perfect time to stock up on spooky reads, so I hope you'll check it out. There's a $20 Amazon gift card for grabs.



Follow this link to N.N. Light's Book Heaven to read why FRIENDS TO THE END is a must-read novel for fans of MG, read an excerpt, and enter the giveaway! Follow the tour to discover even more books!


Do you have any books or movies you watch in fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment