Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Christmas in July First Look

(I know I'm a little early, but I was too excited to wait.) 

In the spirit of Christmas in July, I'm sharing a sneak peek and first look at the cover of my upcoming holiday romance, Merry Little Wishing Spritz. I'm impatiently... er, I mean patiently waiting to find out the release date and for eARCs. I'll keep you post!

 
Merry Little Wishing Spritz
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
by Cherie Colyer

Blurb

Modern-day witch Cassie Moore's cozy life turns upside down when her friend foresees the wrecking ball that threatens to destroy Cassie’s home and workplace. But Cassie isn't giving up without a fight. She casts a well-intended spell meant to save her apartment and her job. But magic is unpredictable, especially when her friend casts a little charm of her own that has Cassie lusting after the man she desperately wants to despise.

Jack Quinn has had his eyes on Lakeside Books for years, and he couldn't be happier the owner is finally ready to sell. He has big plans for the cozy waterfront property, but he didn't expect to care about the store or its employees. And he never imagined he'd be drawn to a certain brown-eyed saleswoman.

Almost as if by magic.


More on this title coming later this year!


1 comment: