Monday, January 2, 2023

My word for 2023...what's yours?


Do you choose a word each year? Are you able to stick to it?

Last year, my word was Inspired. Did I stick to it? I think so. At least, for the most part. But about two-thirds into the year, inspired turned to overwhelmed. So this year, I tossed around words like Fun, Adventure, and Possibility. See the theme? But I also want to continue working on the things that became overwhelming. This led me to make my word for 2023 Balance. I'll still work on new projects and promote my current titles. And I'll continue to spread the word about amazing authors and their books on my blog and bookstagram accounts. All while remembering to take time for myself, discover new places, and try new things.

This year will be all about
Balance.

Will you be choosing a word? Not sure what word to choose? I got my inspiration from Bryn Donovan's Word of the Year Ideas for 2023

Wishing you an amazing, magical 2023!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Balance is a good word.
    Word for the year is the IWSG question this week.

    ReplyDelete