Jennifer Lane tagging me for the blog challenge THE NEXT BIG THING. I thought it would be fun to participate and tag five more writers.
Answer 10 questions about my current WIP (Work-In-Progress)
Tag five writers and link their blogs so we can all hop over and read their answers.
- What is the working title of your book?
- Where did the idea come from for the book?
- What genre does your book fall under?
- Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
- What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
- Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
- How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
- What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
- Who or What inspired you to write this book?
- What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
- Hold Tight (an EMBRACE book)
- I had always had an idea of what would happen next in Madison's life, but it wasn't until the positive feed back and readers asking for a second book that I decided to write a sequel.
- My book is a young adult paranormal thriller/romance.
- My dream cast is easy, since I already did this for Embrace. Here are the four friends: Emma Watson as Madison Riley, Selena Gomez as Kaylee Bishop, Kevin Lutz as Isaac Addington, and Ben Jelen's as Josh Corey.
- I'm leaving the one sentence synopsis on my to do list.
- I'll let you know when I do :)
- I was working on more than one book at the time, so I'm going to guess the first draft took six months.
- Readers who enjoy Sweet Evil, Fallen, City of Bones or Shiver are likely to enjoy Hold Tight.
- Readers inspired me to continue Madison's story.
- In book two, Madison and her friends discover they aren’t the only supernatural beings in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and these new creatures are more dangerous than ever. Let’s hope Madison will be able to hold on tight to those closest to her, because this time she risks losing more than just her friends.
I'm tagging the following five writers for The Next Best Thing Blog Challenge. Tell us about your WIP...