Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Embrace, a teen novel. Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic.

I've been waiting patiently (sort of) to be able to share more details about my novel. Well, the waiting is over.  My wonderful editor has given me the thumbs up on sharing the synopsis for Embrace, a teen paranormal romance which will be available December 20th. 


And since I don't have a picture for the book yet, I thought I'd share a photo of the very mini Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car I mentioned in my previous post. (Yes, I not only have this car from when I was 8 or 9, I knew where it was. Scary, I know.)




Okay, without further adieu...


Embrace:

Madison is familiar enough with change, and she hates everything about it. Change took her long-term boyfriend away from her. It caused one of her friends to suddenly hate her. It’s responsible for the death of a local along with a host of other mysterious happenings. But when Madison meets a hot new guy, she thinks her luck is about to improve. 
Madison is instantly drawn to the handsome and intriguing Isaac Addington. She quickly realizes he’s a guy harboring a secret, but she’s willing to risk the unknown to be with him. 
            Her world really spins out of control, however, when her best friend becomes delusional, seeing things that aren’t there and desperately trying to escape their evil. When the doctors can’t find the answers, Madison seeks her own. 
Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover. 

Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very intriguing and scary. More important, it sounds different enough to do very well. Okay, you can follow my blog at http://sherahart.blogspot.com Hope you like my flash fiction entry. Oh, the chocolate contest for following is 5 blogs down and only 9 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm your 100th follower! *throws confetti*

    I'm in your campaign group #35! Embrace sounds great! Stop by my blog at www.melissaddean.com if you get a chance and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete