I’m really feeling the love this week. I received these very cool awards from Lyla.
Thank you Lyla!
It’s been a busy week. Thanks to Rachel’s campaign, my followers have grown and I’ve found so many wonderful blogs. I’m very happy to pay it forward and recognize a few blogs I follow, but first the rules.
For the "The Versatile Blogger" award and "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award," the rules are:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominates you.
2) Share seven random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to five more blogger friends.
4) Contact and congratulate the blogs nominated.
Seven random facts about me:
1) A good cup of coffee is a must in the morning, it’s that serious.
2) I don’t watch much television, which has worked out great for the rest of the family. (One less person fighting over what channel to watch on any given night. J )
3) When I was little, the neighbor and I collected a hundred or more little bright green frogs and made a home for them in the blue wading pool in his backyard. I don’t think our parents appreciated the hard work that went into that hobby and I’m sorry to say, neither did the frogs.
4) Come to think of it, I believe I still have the baby blue and pink, very mini, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang style car he gave me before he moved away.
5) I can’t dig a hole to save my life, something I've learned from all the yard work we’ve done over the years.
6) I love long walks through the arboretum.
7) Because I love writing, I don’t really think of it as work.
I’d like to pass these awards on to the following people. They are awesome and you should go follow them, too. (Click their names to follow the link to their blogs.)
2) Megg Jensen
4) Isis Rushdan
Thanks for the awards! And your little friend sounds so sweet! Those are the kind of people you wish you could find again.ReplyDelete
Wow, thanks so much. So glad you thought of me. It was also nice to learn a little more about you.ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend.
Stopping by through the Campaign. We're in the same paranormal romance group (2).ReplyDelete
Congrats, Cherie, on receiving so many awards!
By the way... I liked your Blog-Bounce! I'll have to check it out on Thursdays. ~ NadjaReplyDelete
YAY to Cherie for the blog awards received and Congrats to the bloggers receiving these awards as well. Very good choices :-)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the awards!ReplyDelete
Thank you everyone! They were nice surprises.ReplyDelete
Congrats on your awards!!b Nice to meet you. Found you along the campaign trail. I agree. A good cup of coffee is a must, and I don't like anyone making my cup of coffee because I insist in having it perfect. It's a science, you know. Or maybe an art. How about an artsy science?ReplyDelete
Funny story about the frogs. They were blinded to your generosity. Ho-hum. Frogs are like that.
Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.comReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing!
Hi Cherie! We're fellow campaigners in the MG/YA group. It's so great to meet you! It was awesome getting to know you a little through your random facts.ReplyDelete
How cool that you collected a hundred of so little frogs when you were a kid! - that reminds me of when I was in elementary school, it rained one day and when we went out for recess there were zillions of teeny tiny frogs all over the school grounds. Everyone was collecting frogs! What a day!
I have to say, You might not be able to dig a hole, but I hope you're unlike me and are able to get out of one.ReplyDelete
But i also wonder, more importantly... do people not consider youtube Television?
I'm sure you wouldn't care Cherrie because you're a blogger! Bloggers are primary on words, not motion picture.
Brenda, I do believe we started to collect those little frogs after a rain. There were thousands near the grade school. It was actually pretty amazing.ReplyDelete
MyTricksterGod, I'm pretty good at climbing, so I do think I could get out of a hole. Let's hope I never have to find out though.
And I've never stop the think about YouTube as television. I supposed in a way it is.
Congratulations on the awards, Cherie!ReplyDelete
Hi Cherie - Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to our adventures on the campaign trail. I've managed to cut most TV out of my life (save for The Daily Show), and do not miss it at all. And hello fellow Chicago-area writer!ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I know I know... bacon? I never knew how big bacon was until I posted it the 1st time & all these authors came out of the woodwork on twitter!
Anyway, happy to be campaigning with you here.
Congrats on the awards. Interesting to read your 7 factoids too :O)ReplyDelete
Hello, I am a new follower. Thank you for stopping by! I really do appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment...I read each and everyone of them. I hope your day is a good one and that you will come back again soon. Take care. Nelson Souzza :)ReplyDelete