Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Thursday!


The last couple weeks have been very busy. Between the holidays and the release of my debut novel EMBRACE there hasn't been a dull moment. Plus this week I'm participating in the Indie Book Fair. It's a great way to discover new books to help fill your eReader. I hope you'll consider taking a few minutes to peruse the list of newly published books from both small-publishers and self-published authors.

And it's Thursday, which means it's Omnific Publishing's Author! Author! Blog Bounce. It's a great time to join in the fun and see what others have been up to.


9 comments:

  1. I will check out the Book Fair and I'm so glad Embrace has been filling your time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you've been busy, not only leading up to Embrace's release but also afterwards! Good luck with the book fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great links to explore. I'm off to check out the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how much there is to do AFTER the book is written. It's been a wonderful experience though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cherie, what a wonderful content you have!
    I'm sad every time I see something valuable getting lost. Good luck with your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Great book! Seriously well-written and a fabulous who-done-it YA novel with a twist style.

    ReplyDelete