Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swoon Thursday

The girls over at YABound are hosting Swoon Thursday, a HOT meme that I couldn't resist joining.


Here's how it works: From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtoag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! Don't forget to stop by YABound to read what got them swooning!

I had to  cheat a little, because I just returned a bunch of books to the library. I went to one of my favorite books to share the scene that got my heart fluttering.

This is from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater:

I kissed her. Just the barest brush of my lips against hers, nothing animal. Even in that moment, I deconstructed the kiss: her possible reactions to, her possible interpretations of, the way it made a shudder tighten my skin, the seconds between when I touched her lips and when she opened her eyes.




12 comments:

  1. Aw, great swoon, girl! I'm still reading Forever and really need to finish! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of the books in the series, Sam is definitely Swoon worthy, so is Cole. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adored Shiver! Thanks for reminding me how much I love Sam.

    Here's my Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cherie, I love Shiver! After that great swoon, I want to go read it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Sam. I miss this series. Thanks for sharing! Nice memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading this series and Sam and Grace are very swoonworthy! Great choice!

    Teresa @ Readers Live a Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete