Friday, June 29, 2012

Feature & Follow #15


Welcome to Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is hosted by Alison of Alison and Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View. It's a fun way to make new friends and to interact with old ones. Click the links above to learn more and to join the fun.


Q:  
Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?


The first character that comes to mind is Vlad from The Grave Series, because I think he'd be interesting to talk to. And, well, he's sexy as all heck. (Have you seen the cover of his book?)



Now if I were to wish for a character from television, it would be Dean Winchester from Supernatural.


Who would pop out of your cake?





Hey everyone, A Tale of Many Reviews is co-hosting a Summer Reads Event with the YA titles of Omnific Publishing. The event will run August 6-11, 2012. Click here to learn more!



19 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Vlad thing! New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm very handsome :D **New Follower via GFC**
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's yummy, don't tell my husband I said that. ;)

      Delete
    2. LOL!!! Your secret is safe with us. . . unless of course hubby reads your blog on occasion. We'll still figure something out. It's all good. ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL. I'm on the Dean train. (Don't tell my husband I said that.)

    Oh, I nominated you for the sunshine award.

    http://crystalcollier.blogspot.com/2012/06/procrastination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who, from a book, would I want jumping out of my b-day cake? Wow...I like your choice. And yes, I'm looking at that cover...more like drooling because of it :-) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that my be my favorite cover in the series. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Well... I haven't read that book, but after seeing that cover I absolutely understanding why you chose him!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The is the latest book, and I think it just came out this week. Vlad has been in other books in the series and he's sexy and smart. I still have to read Once Burned. Can't wait!

      Delete
  6. You are the second person I've seen today that's mentioned Dean Winchester, I love that guy. . . I kind of think it would be funny to have Cass pop out of the cake though. I haven't read Frost's book yet but he does look yummy. Here's my answer:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-hop-feature-follow.html

    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never watched Supernatural, but he looks very nice :) If you'd like to know my choice, please come to my FF post and check it out :)

    I'm a new GFC follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Vlad is so yummy, from what I heard I need to read this :).

    New Follower

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a new follower. Here's my FF post: http://rachelrmrblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-june-28-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to check out your answer and follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Dean!! *-* yummy! thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture makes me want to pick up the book!

    Thanks for stopping by & following. Following back!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete