Friday, June 1, 2012

Feature & Follow # 13


Welcome to Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is hosted by Alison of Alison and Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View. It's a fun way to make new friends and to interact with old ones. Click the links above to learn more and to join the fun.


Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?


I’d match Jezebel from Hell’s Belles and Vlad from the Grave series. They’re both strong immortals with good hearts. Not to mention, they’d be hot together. I’m not sure who I’d want to write that book, Jackie Kessler or Jeaniene Frost. Either one would guarantee a sizzling romance.

And how about Nuala who is a faerie from Ballad and Cam from the Fallen series. They’re both supposed to be evil and not care about humans, but they do. Well, at least some humans. I think they would bring out the best in each other.

How about you? Any characters come to mind?


16 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a sizzling romance. I haven't read the two series. I've been wanting to Jeaniene Frost though, I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grave series is one of my favorites. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Cool pairing ideas! Books, unfortunately, that I have not read - but sound very interesting!

    Thanks for the follow - returning the favor!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o Anyone with Vlad would be interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Her next book comes out in June. I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Thnks for following me! I'm followin you now!
    Two hot inmortals?? that sounds like a good book :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what it would be like to have Rafe from Angelfall by Susan Ee pair up with Nesy from Lacrimosa by Christine Fonseca? Two angels. Crushing love just might happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those books, but two angels would be interesting.

      Delete
  6. Wow, this one is tough. I feel pathetic, but I don't have an answer. I can tell you I'd like to see a kick butt female stuck - something like one of Kresely Cole's bad a** female heroines dropped in the middle of a historical romance like Pride & Prejudice. Now that would be fun reading. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *love* Vlad! I haven't read the other series, so . . . It would be neat to find him an awesome match!

    Thanks for stopping by! Returning the follow via GFC ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read these series before, but I'll be sure to check them out.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow!
    Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only series there that I had read is The Night Huntress series. I love Vlad. Looking forward to Once Burned.

    Thanks for following. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cherie :) Thanks for stopping by! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete