Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday's Blog Bounce and more

It’s Thursday, which means it’s time for Omnific Publishing’s Blog Bounce.

My novel, EMBRACE, is currently on schedule. I’m thinking it’s about time to count down to its release date. For those curious, that is 82 days from today. J   

I’ve had some time to work on other projects. My latest work-in-progress, a middle grade ghost story, is coming along nicely. I’m currently adding a little more mystery and a lot more of the spooky elements to the end of the book.

I’m also participating in Rachael Harrie’s Platform Building Campaign. The Second Campaign Challenge was to write a blog post in 200 words or less using specific words. I went with flash fiction. You can view my entry here and if you want vote for it here, entry #144.

Now, onto the Blog Bounce…

Today's the Author, Author Blog Bounce!
All authors are welcome to join & hop along.




To find out more about the bounce, click here.







This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 8 hrs, 11 min (9/29/2011 11:59 PM CST)


7 comments:

  1. If I knew how to do a countdown widget that had your book cover, I'd do it...but alas, I am challenged in that regards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela. Thanks for hopping over. There are a few sites that help with countdown widgets. I just don't have a picture to include yet, so I've been stalling in creating one. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 82 days, yahoo! And what a great time of year to be working on a spooky story. I hope you're having fun in the Campaign---seems like a great way to get "into" blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the upcoming release of Embrace, Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicki, the campaign has been fun and I've met so many great people.

    Angela, thanks! I'm very excited, as you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 82 days is nothin'! Is your book in the second phase of editing? Embrace the excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, it is in the second stage and I just found out the trailer sheet has been approved. I've been smiling all morning!

    ReplyDelete