I’m really feeling the love this week. I received these very cool awards from Lyla.
Thank you Lyla!
It’s been a busy week. Thanks to Rachel’s campaign, my followers have grown and I’ve found so many wonderful blogs. I’m very happy to pay it forward and recognize a few blogs I follow, but first the rules.
For the "The Versatile Blogger" award and "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award," the rules are:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominates you.
2) Share seven random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to five more blogger friends.
4) Contact and congratulate the blogs nominated.
Seven random facts about me:
1) A good cup of coffee is a must in the morning, it’s that serious.
2) I don’t watch much television, which has worked out great for the rest of the family. (One less person fighting over what channel to watch on any given night. J )
3) When I was little, the neighbor and I collected a hundred or more little bright green frogs and made a home for them in the blue wading pool in his backyard. I don’t think our parents appreciated the hard work that went into that hobby and I’m sorry to say, neither did the frogs.
4) Come to think of it, I believe I still have the baby blue and pink, very mini, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang style car he gave me before he moved away.
5) I can’t dig a hole to save my life, something I've learned from all the yard work we’ve done over the years.
6) I love long walks through the arboretum.
7) Because I love writing, I don’t really think of it as work.
I’d like to pass these awards on to the following people. They are awesome and you should go follow them, too. (Click their names to follow the link to their blogs.)
2) Megg Jensen
4) Isis Rushdan