Hosted by Alex J Cavanaugh
August was a busy month. My agent sent my middle grade ghost story out into the publishing world, I have one or two chapters left of my sequel to share with my critique group and then I’ll be ready to submit it to my publisher, and I’m 40,000+-words into a new project. Add that to my day job and family stuff and I haven’t had time to dwell on the things I’m insecure about.
I’ve been racking my brain for a week now trying to think of what to post today, and I keep coming up blank. So I decided to go with a few random questions and then visit as many IWSG posts as I can.
- Toothpaste: do you squeeze the tube from the bottom or the middle?
- Toilet paper: do you care if it rolls from the top or the bottom?
- Morning person or evening person?
- Shoes on or off in the house?
- Reading: if you start a book that isn’t grabbing your attention, do you keep reading or put it down?
I told you they were random.
- From the bottom, most of the time.
- Over the top, drives me nuts the other way.
- Morning person, although I really don’t like to talk to anyone until after I’ve had a cup of coffee.
- Somewhere around page fifty I’ll stop reading, sometimes sooner if I can tell the story just isn’t for me.
How about you???