Thursday, November 3, 2011

Embrace has a cover! Plus there's a teaser...

My teen novel EMBRACE is on schedule for its release next month. Revisions are done, the book trailer is close to being released, and I've been diligently working on the launch party. Today, I get to share with you the cover...


I was so excited when I saw it, and there under the title is my name. It's a great feeling and I think my publisher did an awesome job on it. To celebrate, I thought I'd post a teaser - a little something to wet your appetite:

          Teaser:

We stepped onto the landing. Wispy white clouds brushed a powder blue sky. The breeze was light, pulling my long hair away from my face. The sunlight sparkled off the water like a sea of silver and white confetti.
Isaac took my hands in his, lacing our fingers together, and backed me up until I was pinned against the windows. His mouth tugged upward into the sly grin of a fox.
“Want to try again?”
[…]
“Sure,” I replied, doing my best to pretend it was no big deal. Something we did all the time with no effort at all. Like normal couples. Only, we weren’t so normal.


I'll be posting more teasers and news on giveaways later this month. Hope you'll stop back by!


Plus today is Omnific Publishing's Author! Author! Blog Bounce. Be sure to stop by their blog to learn about their new sale items, three great books for only .99 cents!

Now onto the bounce...


Here's how this works:

If you are an author, click on "Get the Code Here" to get the link. Copy and paste that link in your blog post. Then hop right on and add your blog url to get added to the list.

If you are a reader, you get to bounce from blog to blog and meet some great new authors and maybe find some new books to read.

So everyone hop on and go for a bounce!


This is a Blog Hop!




You are next... Click here to enter This list will close in 18 hrs, 9 min (11/3/2011 11:59 PM CST)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

17 comments:

  1. what a tantalizing cover!

    and come by later to pick up an award =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a teaser! And such a pretty cover!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is very striking. I like her pouty lips. And the teaser is hot! Can't wait to read it, Cherie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I missed about the November sale---thanks for the heads up. :) Dang, I've got to get me an eReader pronto.

    GORGEOUS cover! And thanks for the teaser. Have fun w/ all the pre-planning ad let me know if you'd like to stop by to do something at my place---at a bare minimum I'll post links and blurb for you book on release day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I'm so glad you like the cover too!

    And thanks Nikki! I've been working on some posts, I'll let you know more as I figure it all out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Cover! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a tease.
    Feather Nice cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover, and your little teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I found you through Tara Tyler's blog. Gorgeous cover and that is definitely a teaser! Congrats!! New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to my new followers, thank you! :)

    I'm glad you like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I obviously touched something that I shouldn't have, because my photo has turned into a warning on my previous posts. Let's hold it's back with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! A beautiful cover, Cherie! Congrats! I'm very happy for you. :) Love the teaser too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh look at that cover! Woo wooo! (Applauds you) That's fantastic hon. What a great feeling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your cover! I look forward to more teasers.

    ReplyDelete