Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time to Vote! Pick my new Street Team Badge

My Street Team has a new name. Now I need a new badge, and I'd love to get your thoughts! Vote for your favorite design below. 

Not a member of the street team? That's easy to fix! Just fill out the form at the bottom of this post.

Option 1


Option 2


Place your vote:

Thank you for your interest in Colyer’s Clan—a group of readers who are excited about my books and who want to spread the word about upcoming events and releases. I would be honored if you joined my street team. Click here for more information.



Scroll down to see complete form.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd say which is my favorite, but I don't want to sway the votes.

      Delete
  2. So many people are putting together Street Teams right now. Me included. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw yours, Kelly =) I've had a street team for a while now, but I needed to change the name. I also just started a FB group for the team. I'm still trying to find everyone's FB names. Hindsight I should have asked for that before.

      Delete
  3. I voted! The badges convey such different vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the first badge. The second one kinds of creeps me out but still very captivating. Bet you know my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are two very different badges! I voted. It'll be interesting to see the outcome. (I love the cover of your new book. It looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind was going in two very different directions when I created the badges. =) Thanks for voting!!

      Delete
  6. Option two for me! I like the badass look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One is very sweet and the other more mysterious. I fell in love with both pictures.

      Delete
  7. Hi everyone! Thanks to those who've voted. I thought I'd give an update. Option 2 is winning three to one Voting will be open until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a street team sounds cool (and want one), but wonder what the incentive is for people to join one. Was thinking I could try asking my 7th grade students if they would want to join, but wasn't sure what I could give them to entice them. Maybe some swag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I send my members swag, and I've done other things like private giveaways. I'm working on planning some fun things this year, too.

      Delete