Friday, August 10, 2012

Feature & Follow #16


Welcome to Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is hosted by Alison of Alison and Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View. It's a fun way to make new friends and to interact with old ones. Click the links above to learn more and to join the fun.


Q: 
What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?


This is a difficult question. I free like my blog grows as I do. Right now I post book spotlights, tips for writers, and then participate in different meme's like this one. One thing I'd love to do is change the background design to fit with what I write. One day, when I have more time, I'll work on that. Until then, the template that I'm using will have to do.


(If you missed my previous post, my publisher has put Embrace on sale for $2.99. They don't do many sales, so this is big. If you have a minute and wouldn't mind spreading the word, click here to tweet about it. You'll have my undying gratitude.)

12 comments:

  1. Blogs are constantly changing, I agree. I feel that way about mine too.

    My follow friday. Please visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. Old Follower. I agree that my blog changes as I grow to and I sort of want to change my background as well. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by and now following, too (congrats on reaching the 400 followers mark!). Backgrounds are always tricky to conquer... I've been playing around with mine for two years.

    Happy blogging,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower! Great answer!(: I'm learning a lot from everybody's answers since I'm a new blogger!(:

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I co-blog with my cousin, and getting our blog design the way that we wanted it took a long time and lots of fine-tuning. Even now, we still find little things here and there to tweak.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be able to design my blog to be more me. Thanks for stopping by. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Templates and backgrounds are one of the biggest pains in the butt. I spent months trying to figure out how to work mine out and just gave up. I was lucky enough to come across someone who put it together for me.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thought out answer! New follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pix. Please visit follow me at http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there..!
    I have just started following you..! :)
    you can follow me back here : http://readingwithanacrasia.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete