Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you and flowers to brighten the day

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who helped to make Embrace's Book Birthday so wonderful.

Congratulations to the winners of the Embrace Book Launch Party!

Grand Prize
Nicki Elson

eCopy of Embrace
Kat Ellis

Embrace Hemp Bracelet
Marian Cheatham, Jennifer Hufstedler,
Terri Murphy, CD Meetens, Niamh Clune

Embrace will be on Tour in January with even more chances to win Embrace prizes so be sure to stop back by.

If you'd like to find out a little more about me and Embrace, stop by Omnific Publishing's blog to read my interview.

And I thought I'd share the beautiful flowers I received from my family. My parents sent me this exotic zen arrangement. It has some of the most interesting flowers and a very unique almost citrus scent.


And my guys brighten up the room with these amazing colorful roses. I seriously want to know how they made them such a pretty rainbow of colors.


The today is Omnific Publishing's Author! Author! Blog Bounce. I hope you'll bounce on over to the participating blogs to see what  others have been up to.



Happy holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! Seriously...how did they make the roses like that? Such a beautiful array of colors.

    And it was wonderful to be a part of Emrace's "coming out" party. Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of your family and friends to give you flowers on your launch. That's so sweet, and they're beautiful!

    Thanks very much for the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! The flowers make the day even more special. Best of luck with Embrace. :)

    ReplyDelete